100% cotton batik sarong skirt in Indonesian Batik designed in France and handmade in Bali.
Traditional floral print.
Double use: For a beach outing that extends with a cocktail.
Composition: 100% cotton
Care instructions: Hand wash or machine wash at 30 ° C
- Environmental Standards
- Ethical Standards
- Offsetting Carbon Emission
- Plastic Free
- Sustainable & Natural Materials
- Zero Waste & Made on Request
- Ada Perlu
Bali, Indonesia & Biarritz, France
Shop Owner: Cyrielle & Marine
On Urbankissed since: 2018
- PLASTIC STOP: Their packaging is made out of natural fibers, reusable or biodegradable, while their labels are printed on recycled paper.
- LESS WASTE: They reuse all their offcuts to create new products.
- 100% NATURAL FIBERS: All their products are handmade without polyester, certified Standard 100 by Oekotex.
- ETHICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS: They work with local workshops respecting the working conditions of their employees. They also plant trees at Citarum River in Bandung, Indonesia.
- LESS POLLUTION: They use digital printing, mainly because traditional printing uses chemicals and toxic chemicals.