1. Prices stated on the website apply to all orders made through the website. Where applicable the vendor calculates his local taxes and charges at checkout. Delivery costs and where applicable inclusive VAT will be charged in addition to the purchase price of your product. All prices displayed in the shop, during cart and checkout are inclusive VAT. Any additional charges will be clearly displayed in the „Total Cost“ section.
2. The customer is responsible for the payment of customs taxes and the amount is calculated according to the law applicable in the country where goods are sent from. We do not know the amount of customs taxes that will be communicated to you by the carrier after the goods have reached their destination. In the event that the taxes are not paid and the shipment is refused or abandoned as a result, the shipment expenses and the customs taxes will be deduced from the total amount of the order and only the difference will be reimbursed as a store credit.
1. The payment data is collected by the technological coding system (SSL) because the credit card data is directly entered on our website /checkout/ page and we do care a lot for your safety. Having a SSL certificate allows us to process credit card and other personal info safely and securely.
2. You can choose to pay the order by different credit cards. Accepted credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX.
3. At the moment, all transactions payed by credit card are controlled and managed by Stripe, which is a worldwide leading credit institute for online transactions and enables all vendors to easily accept credit and debit card payments from customers. Stripe processes and charges the cards, and automatically transfers the collected amount to the seller’s bank account.
4. The data related to your credit card will be managed by Stripe and the data related to your order will be managed by Urbankissed and the according vendor.