This bag features a long, removable strap to wear as a crossbody bag, shoulder bag, or can be held by the shorter handle.
- Materials: Recycled plastic thread & genuine leather
- Basket dimensions: 17 h x 34.5 d (base) x 17 cm d (top opening)
- Pouch dimensions: 25.5 cm x 43 cm Short handle: 33cm x 3 cm
- Long handle: 112 cm x 4 cm
- Country of origin: El Salvador/Spain
- Empowering Artisans & Traditions
- Ethical Standards
- Offsetting Carbon Emission
- Sustainable & Natural Materials
- Alma Weaving
- El Salvador
Nahuizalco, El Salvador
Shop Owner: Maria Elena
On Urbankissed since: 2019
Founded and designed by María Elena, Alma Weaving creates iconic, sustainable and highly fashionable woven leather bucket bags. Alma Weaving is committed to supporting new generations in El Salvador by employing skilled local artisans. Her iconic and authentic handmade bags promote sustainability and growth within their community. Its raw material, recycled plastic thread that is also 100% recyclable is handwoven by local artisans and combined with a removable genuine leather pouch. These bucket bags are perfect for weddings, parties, chiringuitos lunches, trendy gifts or to organise your stuff in a beautiful way. We LOVE!